Your privacy is important to PARQOR LLC. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that PARQOR LLC collects, and the ways in which PARQOR LLC uses that personal information.
Personal Information Collection
PARQOR LLC may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- At PARQOR.com, if you sign up to receive either the free Weekly Article or the Daily Update, you provide your name and email address. That is the only information we have for you and all we need to operate the PARQOR.com (“Website”) or the PARQOR Newsletters (“Newsletters”); we do not collect any information on other visitors to the website;
- We use third third-party vendors, identified below, to help with delivery of the newsletter and processing of your payment. We never see your full credit card number, which is handled through Stripe;
Legal Basis for Collection of Information
PARQOR asserts the following legal grounds for the collection of data: Explicit Consent When you sign up for the newsletter (either free or paid) or any other account at PARQOR.com, you provide explicit consent for PARQOR LLC to collect the above listed personal information. Contract If you enter an agreement with PARQOR.com for the provision of services in exchange for payment, PARQOR.com will be required to collect the above listed personal information. Legitimate Interests Finally, PARQOR.com may have additional legitimate interests, including account maintenance and administrative purposes, for the collection of the above listed personal information.
Using Personal Information
- PARQOR LLC may use your personal information to:
- administer PARQOR.com and/or the PARQOR newsletter;
- personalize the website for you by displaying your name or changing the appearance of the website according to your settings if you log in;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- send to you the newsletter and account-related email;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
- PARQOR LLC uses the following data processors with respect to the personal information collected:
Data Retention Policy
Securing Your Data
PARQOR LLC will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. If PARQOR LLC stores any of your data, it will do so on secure servers.
Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, we do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or knowingly allow such persons to register with the Website or Newsletter. If you are under 18, please do not send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under age 18 is allowed to provide any personal information to or on PARQOR LLC. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Notice
(1) PARQOR LLC does not track users, who interact with its website across the web, and therefore does not use “do not track” signals.
(2) PARQOR LLC does not authorize the collection of personally identifiable information from users on any PARQOR LLC website for third party use through advertising technologies.
PARQOR seeks to fully comply with the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Pursuant to this regulation, you have the following rights on this website:
- Right to be forgotten: You may cancel your account at any time. If you wish your data to be permanently deleted, you may contact us at admin@PARQOR.com and it will be deleted within 72 hours.
- Right to object: We have never performed any data science projects on user data and do not anticipate doing so in the future. If, at some point in the future we determine a use for any sort of data science project on our user data, we will notify you in writing before doing so. In that event you may remove your contact data from any such project by emailing us at admin@PARQOR.com with the subject line “Opt Out of Data Science”.
- Right to access and rectification: You can contact us at admin@PARQOR.com at any time to access copies of all user data we retain for you. We will remove, update, or change any personal information about you from our servers immediately upon your request.
- Right of portability: We only retain your name and email address. Nevertheless, we will provide that information to you upon your request.
Updating This Statement
PARQOR.com and the newsletter contains links to other websites and embedded links to other content on the Internet, such as tweets and YouTube videos. PARQOR LLC is not responsible for the contents of those third party websites or responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact PARQOR LLC